Sunday, November 30, 2008

Anyone There?

Inspired by my boss at work....


Pavlova with strawberry yoghurt and blueberries. :)

And no, they're not home-made. Originally, I wanted to get the recipe from her. Then I found out that she just bought the nests and added toppings! So, I was like, hey, I didn't know you could have such delectable "instant" pavlova? Best of all, they're really low-cal (and gluten-free!). Each of these is only less than 100 calories (including the toppings). Not that I'm counting calories but it's always a plus point when you can have worry-free indulgence like that. :)

Anyway, I thought I'd post this up to entice Joe to come home now. He has time to blog but no time to reply to my emails or take my calls. So, Joe, if you want one of these, you'd better get your butt home soon! :-P

3 comments:

  1. ooh, that looks really yummy! i love pavlovas!

    btw, did your ploy to entice joe home work? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Not really. Pity. No pavlovas for him! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i was wondering how come Joe was writing about pavlovas :P yes he is a strange creature to even remotely like work...

    see you soon back in singapore!

    ReplyDelete